I don’t have a work contract, can I claim my rights?
Yes, you can. But only with proof.
Collect any possible evidence that you have worked in a certain place:
- If you have a smart phone, you can use Google Location History to register where you are;
- If possible, make pictures of your work place;
- Write down names of companies, bosses, collagues;
- Save all digital communication about you work (whatsapp, sms, email);
- Save all proof on paper (scedules, work instructions);
- Keep record of days and hours worked;
- Note down how much you got paid.
In this work log you can fill in information about your work and salary. You can also ask us to send you a free paper work log.